1. Try out the popular math competitions online
2. Learn a new coding language
Try Python if you don't already know it.
Challenge yourself with a project such as coding a game of Connect 4 or Mastermind
3. Engage in some fun math games with friends and family
My math games webpage has great suggestions and right now I love playing the game SET
4. Try out the most recent science Olympiads online
5. Challenge yourself with learning a bit about the most exciting new area of STEM - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Stanford University's Coursera has a great course on MACHINE LEARNING
STEM Activities during Covid
Have your plans been cancelled due to Covid? Do you suddenly have a lot more free time? Are you keen to advance your STEM skills? Here are 5 activities for you to consider!!